Join us in our worship gathering on Sundays at 98 South Abel St. Milpitas.
Join us for our gatherings on Wednesdays for prayer via Zoom. To receive the link to join, simply send your request with your full name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s what to expect (typically) during our Sunday gatherings:
- 10:15 AM – 10:30 AM – Open Forum
- 10:30 AM – 11:15 AM – Welcome and Prayer
- 11:15 AM – 11:30 AM – Worship in Song
- 11:30 AM – 12:15 PM – Expository Preaching
Here’s what to expect (typically) during our Wednesday gatherings:
- 6:20 PM – 6:30 PM – Open Forum
- 6:30 PM – 7:00 PM – Welcome, Ministry-in-Focus, and Testimony
- 7:00 PM – 7:30 PM – Breakout Sessions for small group prayer
Bible Studies and Prayer Meetings -Contact us today to join us for a prayer meeting or to be a part of an existing Bible Study group . We offer a Bible Study series that takes you through the Bible chronologically. Whether in person or online, we would be very happy to come alongside you in your search for the truth or in your deepening your knowledge of God’s Word.
Visitation – Contact us for an online visit or for an appointment to meet. Whether you are ill desiring a prayer or looking for a home church or wanting to know more about who we are and what we believe, we’ll be glad to set up an appointment with you.
Counseling and Prayer – We offer prayer and free biblical counseling. There are times in life that each of us just need someone to come alongside to guide, help or encourage us. Contact us to receive a copy of our counseling policy.